This is a message to inform Karla, Greg and Jocelyn that you have been chosen to participate in a random event, code-named Zero-Seven Random Weekend. While the details of the event will not be disclosed you will need to know a few things in order to complete the weekend successfully, safely and enjoyably.
- The date of the event will be e-mailed to you separately.
- You will not likely be getting a lot of sleep during the time that we are away. Please rest up before we leave and prepare yourself for a low-sleep situation as best you can. This means very early mornings and likely very late nights. This is not a relaxing event, be forewarned.
- You must have a valid drivers licence and it must not expire before June 30th, 2007. If it does, you must renew it long before hand in order to attend. Please check your expiry date to ensure this.
- You must have a valid health card with you (of course) in case of emergency. Again, please check your expiry date to ensure it is valid.
- You must bring comfortable footwear as we will be doing a lot of walking and there are big hills. Not necessarily hiking boots, but something comfortable.
- You need 3 days worth of your “normal” clothing. I recommend a backpack and / or small bag that you can carry with you without getting too frustrated if you need to carry it for several hours at a time.
- You may want to bring a bathing suit (not required, up to you).
- You will want to bring your camera.
- You will need to have some money with you. Bring some cash, maybe $50.00-ish. You can use credit cards in some cases.
- Make sure you bring your sense of adventure, it will be a pretty fun weekend.
The name of the event says it all… Random Weekend. I am sure that it is technically possible to figure out parts of what is planned for the weekend, but part of the fun is the unknown, right! Ponder it for a while, perhaps discuss it, but don’t overburden yourself. Let me take care of the details.